Who are we ?
MITE Solutions is a Team of professionals specialized in providing complete business IT solutions including web design, development, internet marketing, web promotion with search engine insertion, email marketing, hardware and software solutions.
Its public product website URL is www.tickets2me.com (hereafter the ‘website’) which gives information about the company and the range of products and services it offers. When you browse and interact with the website, the website may collect and process some items of your personal data in its capacity as a data controller. As a Company, we respect an individual’s right to privacy and we attach great importance to the protection of personal data. These guidelines seek to explain in detail the website data processing procedures and methods employed by the Company itself or its intermediaries, in whole or in part.
What is the objective of this policy?
The objective of this policy is to inform customers visiting the website (known hereafter as ‘online users’ or ‘you’) of the procedures for the collection, processing and use of their personal data as well as their prevailing rights under applicable legal provisions.
What circumstances might lead us to process your data?
Your personal data is usually collected or processed in whole or in part when you browse the website or when you volunteer information in data collection questionnaires that feature on the website. Collection usually occurs as a result of your relationship and subsequent interactions with the Company.
Generally speaking, your data is collected directly from you in the above-mentioned cases.
Apart from this information, we wish to inform you that we may add value to any personal data we collect and process, in particular for sales, prospecting, communication or marketing purposes by means of other information sources (social networks, so-called ‘public’ information sources, data rentals, etc.).
What categories of data do we collect?
We may collect several categories of your personal data and in particular, the following:
- Your ID: in practice, this means your title, first name and surname, email address, telephone number, postal address, date of birth etc.
- Historical data relating to your visits, pages you have browsed, including information about actions carried out, interaction with the website as well as location data (the location of your IP address), data relating to your device or even data tracking responses to emails that we may send you (opens, clicks, etc.)
- Data relating to tracking your relationship with the Company: requests for meetings, contact or information, correspondence and dealings, habits, interests, business opportunities, language and preferred method of contact, involvement in events organized by us, economic or financial information, etc.
- Information and documentation about you (particularly your CV and cover letters) which you sent when applying for a new job or training course as well as any information we may collect within the context of recruitment (school and university career, training courses, diplomas, your work and professional career to date, general information about your professional life, economic and financial information and, if necessary, personal information about you, etc.).
Do I have to allow my data to be collected?
Whenever you enter personal data into a form on the website, you are informed that you must supply answers to certain questions and, more generally, that information is being collected, by the presence of an asterisk next to the field(s) concerned. Where there is no asterisk, you are not obliged to supply the information requested.
For what purpose is your personal data collected?
Depending on the case, the Company processes your data collected from the website in whole or in part for the following main purposes:
- In general, management, processing and follow-up of your requests and dealings with the Company initiated from the website (e.g., a request for contact, information or a meeting, submission of an ITT, or a job application etc.)
- Prospecting, lead generation and communication (emails, newsletters, and post, telemarketing, targeting, segmenting and personalizing of exchanges, offers of employment or training courses).
- Accessing and benefiting from features offered on the website.
- Understanding and analyzing how users use our website and how user behavior changes based on improvements to our online communication.
- Improving and optimizing the website and its features.
- Developing and producing research papers, analyses, reports and statistics.
- Managing and processing requests from users of the website and generally responding to those wanting to get in touch with the Company intending to exercise their rights in the protection of personal data.
- Complying with legal and regulatory provisions resulting from Company activities.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How long is your data retained?
Unless otherwise specified:
- Your data collected and processed by the Company is retained for a period of three years from the date of your last contact with the Company (online request, email or letter, phone call, registration for the newsletter, clicking on an email addressed to you from the Company, taking part in an event etc.) or from the end of your business relationship with the Company.
- Information relating to job applications is kept for a maximum of two years.
- Data relating to connecting to online sessions, browsing and traffic are kept for a maximum of 18 months.
How to keep up-to-date with these policies?
This policy relating to the protection of personal data may be subject to modification or change at any time.
In the event of any modification or change, details of the new policy will be posted on the website. Therefore, we invite you to check it regularly.